Islamabad: According to news reports, the federal government announced PKR 24,211.511 million for new and 115 continuing Housing and Work Division projects under the Public Sector Development Programme (PSDP) for the fiscal year 2021-22 (FY22).
According to the budget document, PKR 10,689.314 million has been set aside for 60 new projects while PKR 13,522.197 million has been set aside for 55 current projects.
The following are the budget allocation details for these projects:
• In the Karachi district of Korangi/Malir, PKR 1,451.350 million has been set aside for the renovation and development of roads and streets, including the water and sewage system
• A total of PKR 1,319.290 million has been allocated for the rehabilitation and repair of streets and roads in Central Karachi’s union councils
• In terms of new projects, PKR 1,000 million would be spent on development programs in District Gujrat’s various union councils
• PKR 499.849 million has been set aside for the development of a 38-kilometer road from Dureji Town in Lasbela to Taung Union Council, with an additional 8-kilometer link to the Talanga Dam in Lasbela
• In Latifabad, Hyderabad City, PKR 638.434 million would be invested in road rehabilitation and building
For more information and details, visit our website Tajarat Properties.