Pak Arab Housing Scheme (PAHS) is LDA approved residential scheme located at Ferozpur Road close to the Lahore Race Club. It is a proud real estate development by the WAK GROUP Developers. The scheme is one of those housing societies that provide luxurious lifestyles at the most budget-friendly rates.
This society has become the most popular among investors who are in search of a housing scheme that provides a perfect installment plan with the best and modern amenities. This project allows the people to experience an environment free from hustle and bustle of urban life in a tranquil and peaceful environment.
Owners & Developers:
The residential scheme is proposed by the owners and Developers, the WAK GROUP. The group has been one of the developers of many projects like the Sui Gas Housing Scheme, Canal Park, and River Edge that grabbed the attention of investors as well as the accommodators.
Senator Gulzar Ahmad Khan is the founder of WAK GROUP Developers. The owner and the developers have made people trust their organization by putting in their all efforts. The WAK GROUP has been working for three decades to provide the best facilities to meet the needs and requirements of the inhabitants.
No Objection Certificate (NOC):
The NOC of Pak Arab Housing Society is approved by Lahore Development Authority (LDA). All the construction and developments are carried out legally. The company has put all the efforts to fulfill the needs of residents by adopting a professional attitude to meet international standards.
Pak Arab Housing Scheme Location:
The location of Pak Arab Housing Scheme is situated at a prime location of Lahore on Ferozepur Road. The housing society is located in the center from where many societies and other major sites are accessible.
Following are the accessibility from several ways to the society:
- Pak Arab society can be reached from Defence Road.
- It is accessible from Saroba Garden Main Road.
- It can be reached from Gulshan e Ahbab Housing Society.
- The housing society is accessible from Hayat Nagar.
Nearby Housing Societies:
The housing society is located in the center and it is accessible from many housing societies. Numerous housing societies surround Pak Arab housing society such as the Sherwani Welfare Housing Society, Venus Housing Scheme, Gulshan e AhbabHousing Society, and Ideal Garden Housing Society.
The housing society comprises a flawless master plan that contains two phases. Phase-I was launched in 2003 in which there are two blocks, A and E. Phase I is developed over 1530 Kanals and there are 2789 plots available approximately. For further information please visit and contact Tajarat Properties.
Phase-II was launched in 2013 and it comprises two blocks i.e. Block F1 and F2 Golf View Lane. The total area of phase-II is 1639 Kanals and it is still under process.
PAHS Phase 1:
- PAHS was Launched in 2003
- The society has Blocks A, B, C & E
- Total Area is 1530 Kanals
- The total number of plots is 2789
PAHS Phase 2:
- PAHS was Launched in 2013
- Blocks are F-1, F-2, Golf View Lane
- The Total Area is 1639 Kanals
- The overseas block was launched in 2018
- Further Expansion of 400 Kanals
- Development work completed
Payment Plan & Plot Prices:
Following are the payment plans of PAHS plots:
Residential Plots Prices:
Overseas Block Plots Prices:
Commercial Plots Prices:
Facilities & Amenities:
There are various and diverse facilities not only within the housing society but also in the nearby location. The neighborhood amenities include public transport and educational institutes such as schools, colleges, universities. There are markets, shopping centers, ATMs, banks, parks, and much more.
Many people do not have their conveyance, for those the facility of public transport is available. The following bus stops can be accessed within the area.
- There is Awan Market Bus Stop located at a distance of about 3.8 km.
- The Bank Stop is located at a distance of 3.3 km
- Kamahan Metro Bus Stop is located at 2.8 km in Gulshan Yaseen Colony
- Jamia Bus Stop can be accessed at a distance of 1.5 km on Defence Road
- Nishtar Metro Bus Station is located in Waheed Brother Colony at a distance of 2.8 km
- Chungi Amar Sidhu Metro Bus Station is situated in Gul Colony at a distance of 3.5 km
- Qainchi Bus Station can be reachable on Ferozepur Road at 7.9 km
There are several restaurants located near the housing society that provide dine-in and home delivery services to the people. The residents of the society can get amazing and tasty food at their doorsteps. Though there are restaurants within the society, there are also numerous food corners nearby.
- Bismillah Fast food and Juice Corner is 1-minute drive away.
- La CassaDelle isa 6 minutes drive away.
- What a Paratha is 6 minutes drive away.
- Nouman Azam is7 minutes drive away.
- Chaman Ice Cream is located on Ferozepur Road.
- HaqBahooFood is also located on Ferozepur Road.
Mosques are situated near the town so people can reach the mosques easily and quickly. It saves the time of the residents and it consumes less fuel. The mosques that are situated near the location are as follow:
- Jamia Masjid is11 minutes away from society.
- Aisha Masjid is 10 minutes away from the location.
- Masjid Umeris a9 minutes drive away.
- Masjid Bilal is a10 minutes drive away.
Nearby Educational institutions
Mostly, people prefer that educational institutions should be located near the housing societies. It not only reduces the distance but also saves the expenses of fuel. There are several schools, colleges, and universities near the housing society mentioned below:
- Allied School is 5 minutes drive away from society.
- EFA School is located on Kamahan Road that is 10 minutes drive away.
- The Educators School is 20 minutes drive away.
- Deaf Reach School and College area 25 minutes drive away.
- Riphah University is located at a distance of about 20 minutes.
People desire to live in a place where they can find all the amenities at their best so they can spend their lives contentedly. The project is renowned for its lavish and unique services. The most satisfying fact about society is that it guarantees to provide all the facilities in an extraordinarily professional manner.
Following are the facilities that provide a friendly environment that attracts investors and residents.
- Safe and Secure Environment
- Hygienic Atmosphere
- Availability of Water, Gas and Electricity 24/7
- High-Quality Educational SystemAdvantages
Following are the advantages of investing in PAHS:
|High-Quality Educational Institutes|
|Safe and Secure Location|
|A Jamia Mosque|
|Availability of Electricity, Gas and Water 24/7|
Why invest in Pak Arab Housing Scheme?
Most people have some insecurities regarding investment. Pak Arab Housing Scheme provides a plan that is trustworthy, reliable, and convenient.
Investors have a great opportunity to invest in a project that has economic rates and has become extremely well-liked because of its economical prices. Investors can pay a reasonable amount and can live a luxurious lifestyle.
The housing society provides people with the best and promising facilities. People can have a secure society, healthcare, educational institutes, clean water, electricity, gas, parks, garden, playgrounds, mosques, and much more.
A Serene And Tranquil Environment:
Peaceful surroundings and a pollution-free atmosphere are fundamental for a healthy lifestyle. It allows people to experience a life that is close to nature. Nature is always healing and soothing, so people breathe in the fresh air and cherish the greenery around them.
Guidelines to Follow While Purchasing Property in PAHS:
- Investors should read about the project thoroughly.
- They should know detailed information about the project.
- Investors should consult experts before purchasing the documents before the submissions.
- Check the NOCs approved by Lahore Development Authority (LDA).
- Clients should verify the documents from Lahore Development Authority.
- Customers should make a detailed inspection of the infrastructure.
- Inspect the locality and check the proximity to hospitals, educational centers, offices, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q1: Where is the Pak Arab Housing Scheme located?
Ans: The housing society is situated at a prime location of Lahore city on Ferozepur Road.
Q2: Who is the developer of the Pak Arab Housing Scheme?
Ans: The housing society is developed with the collaboration of Fast Marketing and Asian Developers.
Q3: Is the Pak Arab Housing Scheme a legal housing society?
Ans: Yes, the administration of the Pak Arab housing scheme has approved a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Lahore Development Authority (LDA).
Q4: Are gas, water, and electricity available 24/7?
Ans: Yes, the housing project promises to provide all the basic services to the residents. There is an availability of water, gas, and electricity 24/7.
Q5-Are there commercial plots offered in society?
Ans: Yes, there is a diversity of sizes of commercial plots in society.
Pak Arab Housing Scheme is a housing project that is considered the most affordable among many housing projects surrounding it. It is the most popular among all the housing schemes because its services are promising and are provided at their best.
The development of the plan is still underway to meet the international standards and toprovide the best designs, elegant architecture, and appropriate infrastructure.