Overseas Prime II is an exclusive new addition to Pakistan’s most prestigious Capital, Smart City Islamabad. The residential block was anticipated by the investors for a long and is finally delivered by the official of the housing scheme. The Overseas Prime II extension is located within the scenic views of Margalla Hills adjacent to the dedicated interchange approved for the housing scheme.
Capital Smart City Islamabad is a high-yielding investment opportunity developed to deliver innovative facilities to its residents. The NOC-approved project is located near Islamabad International Airport, Lahore-Islamabad Motorway (M-2). The housing scheme is laced with many smart features and provides deluxe amenities to its residents.
The new exclusive residential block offers a number of plots in different sizes, including 5 Marla, 7 Marla, 10 Marla, 12 Marla, 1 Kanal, and 2 Kanal. Tajarat Properties highly recommends investing in Overseas Prime II and holds an exclusive quota that will be served on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Overseas Prime II Capital Smart City Islamabad Owners and Developers:
The owner and developers of Overseas Prime II Capital Smart City Islamabad are known to develop state-of-art unique projects. The Residential Block is developed by the well-known construction group Habib Rafique Limited (HRL) in collaboration with Future Development Holding Limited (FDHL) and international development company Surbana Jurong (SJ).
Habib Rafique Group (HRL):
Mr. Zahid Rafiq is the company’s current CEO, who founded HRL in 1963. The company`s profile has a long list of many accomplished projects in the last 60 years. HRL served the country in almost every sector with the representation of commitment, distinction, and intellectual.
HRL deal with many development sectors, including civil, electrical, and mechanical works, providing brilliance in every industry. The company also deals in industrial projects for Power, Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Roads, Motorways, Buildings, and Oil & Gas industries.
Following is the field of expertise HRL deals with:
- Energy And Power
- Chemicals And Petrochemicals
- Aviation And Airport
- Housing, Roads, And Infrastructure
- Engineering Of Water Resources
- Oil And Gas
HRL Previous Projects:
Following are some of the successfully delivered projects by Habib Rafique Group:
- M.W. Coal-Fired Power Plant
- RLNG Based Combined Cycle Power Plant
- 1223 MW RLNG Based Combined Cycle Power Plant
- 1 x 46 M.W. Nishat Coal-Based Captive Power Plant
- 14 M.W. Hydro Power Project Nalter-V (EPC)
- Bahria Town Icon, Karachi
- Bahria Heights (Ground + 9 Story)
- Extension of Super Highway to Motorway (M-9) Project
Future Development Holding (FDH):
Future Development Holding is the official partner of HRL for the development of CSCI. FDH and HRL often collaborate with each in their significant projects. The construction group was founded in the year 1984.
The development group has delivered many successful projects offering modernity with deluxe amenities. Capital Smart City is the major worth project under the profile name of Future Development Holding.
Surbana Jurong (SJ) Development Group:
Surbana Jurong (S.J.) engineering corporation has global links with headquarters in Singapore. The development group has strived to put its name under South East Asia’s top construction, engineering, and infrastructure consulting businesses. The development group holds a very stable and reliable image in the global market.
S.J has a strong company profile with 16,000 employees deployed across more than 120 locations worldwide. The international development group holds a vivid vision to transform cities into smart communities where residents can enjoy a blitheful lifestyle with maximum opportunities and profitable business possibilities.
Overseas Prime II Capital Smart City Islamabad NOC:
The No Objection Certificate (NOC) of Overseas Prime II is under the approval of Capital Smart City. The society`s NOC is also officially approved by the Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA).
According to the RDA`s letter, the residential society received land permission for 7376.45 Kanal in August 2019. The NOC approval is one of the mandatory steps to achieve the development of a housing scheme. An approved housing scheme is more appealing to investors because of the safe investment.
Overseas Prime II Capital Smart City Islamabad Location:
The location of Overseas Prime II Capital Smart City Islamabad is strategically chosen by the developers of the housing scheme. The residential block’s location is expected to be adjacent to the Overseas Central District next to the dedicated interchange of CSCI. Some plots might also be available on the back side of J & K Block.
Capital Smart City Islamabad is located near Lahore-Islamabad Motorway (M-2). Its location is one of the prime features attracting many investors.
Following are some of the accessibility points of the Overseas Prime II:
- Adjacent to Lahore-Islamabad Motorway (M-2)
- Approximately 8 mins drive away from Chakri road Rawalpindi
- Approximately 40 mins away from New Islamabad Airport
- Approximately 45 mins away from Thalian Interchange
- Approximately 50 mins away from Fateh Jang Road
- Approximately 80 mins away from Taxila City
Nearby Places and Landmarks:
Following are some of the nearby places and landmarks of the Overseas Prime II:
Overseas Prime II Capital Smart City Islamabad Masterplan:
The master plan of Overseas Prime II Capital Smart City Islamabad is expertly designed by the skilful team of HRL and FDH. The housing society master plan spans over 55,000 Kanal Islamabad’s premium land. The Overseas Prime II addition has unique features and pre-eminent amenities developed on international infrastructure standards that will enhance their resident’s life into smart living.
The residential block master plan offers a strategically positioned location with an Eco-friendly environment prospering with the intelligent features to live a luxurious lifestyle. There are several plots available for residential and commercial purposes.
Overseas Prime II Capital Smart City Islamabad Plot Sizes:
There are a number of residential and commercial plots available in the Overseas Prime II.
Overseas Prime II Residential Plots:
Following are the residential plots sizes available in the Overseas Prime II:
- 5 Marla
- 7 Marla
- 10 Marla
- 12 Marla
- 1 Kanal
- 2 Kanal
Overseas Prime II Commercial Plots:
Following are the expected commercial plots sizes to be launched in the Overseas Prime II:
Overseas Prime II Capital Smart City Islamabad Payment Plan:
The payment plan of Overseas Prime II Capital Smart City Islamabad is designed to keep affordability as a significant factor. The residential block offers a 3.5-yearly flexible and easy payment plan. Interested investors can book their plots by paying 10% of the down payment. The remaining amount can be paid in 7-half yearly and 42 Monthly installments.
Following are some of the miscellaneous charges that will be applied to the payment plan:
- Extra charges are 15% for plots facing Main Boulevard
- Road plots extra charges are 10%
- 5% extra charges for lump sum payments
- 5 Marla is available at the full price of Rs. 3,150,000/-
- Down Payment is offered at Rs. 315,000/-
- Confirmation is offered at Rs. 315,000/-
- 42 Monthly Installments are Rs. 30,000/-
- 7 Half-yearly Installments at Rs. 180,000/-
- 7 Marla is available at the full price of Rs. 4,250,000/-
- Down Payment is offered at Rs. 425,000/-
- Confirmation is offered at Rs. 425,000/-
- 42 Monthly Installments are Rs. 40,500/-
- 7 Half-yearly Installments at Rs. 242,715/-
- 10 Marla is available at the full price of Rs. 5,750,000/-
- Down Payment is offered at Rs. 575,000/-
- Confirmation is offered at Rs. 575,000/-
- 42 Monthly Installments are Rs. 54, 500/-
- 7 Half-yearly Installments at Rs. 330,145/-
- 12 Marla is available at the full price of Rs. 6,500,000/-
- Down Payment is offered at Rs. 650,000/-
- Confirmation is offered at Rs. 650,000/-
- 42 Monthly Installments are Rs. 62,000/-
- 7 Half-yearly Installments at Rs. 370,860/-
- 1 Kanal is available at the full price of Rs. 9,550,000/-
- Down Payment is offered at Rs. 955,000/-
- Confirmation is offered at Rs. 955,000/-
- 42 Monthly Installments are Rs. 90,900/-
- 7 Half-yearly Installments at Rs. 465,025/-
- 2 Kanal is available at the full price of Rs. 18,700,000/-
- Down Payment is offered at Rs. 1,870,000/-
- Confirmation is offered at Rs. 1,870,000/-
- 42 Monthly Installments are Rs. 178,000/-
- 7 Half-yearly Installments at Rs. 1,069,140/-
Overseas Prime II Capital Smart City IslamabadSalient Features:
Following are some of the salient features available in the Overseas Prime II Capital Smart City Islamabad:
- 24/7 Security
- Shuttle Service
- Water Resources
- Beautiful Entrance
- Quality Development
- Water, Gas, Electricity
- Eco-friendly Community
- Gray Water Management
- Storm Water Management
- Waste Water Treatment Plant
- State-of-the-art Swimming Pool
- Sewerage and Waste Disposal System
- World-Class Infrastructure Development
Overseas Prime II Capital Smart City Islamabad Smart Facilities and Amenities:
Following are the Smart Facilities available in the Residential Block:
- Load Shedding Free Environment
- Automated Traffic Control
- Automated Utility Supply
- Environmental Collection
- CCTV with Facial & Object Recognition
- Automated Street Lights
- Free Wi-Fi Spots
- Automated Air Conditioning Control System
- Electric Bikes
The construction of Overseas Prime II City Islamabad is in the rapid development phase. The levelling process of land has been performed, and most of the initial steps for development have been achieved. The development of the residential block was carried out by Pakistan’s leading construction group in collaboration with internationally acclaimed urban developers. Capital Smart City is the 3rd largest smart community in South East Asia. Its developers have aimed to bring future technology and high-end features to society.
Following are some of the images that portray the development work in Overseas Prime II:
The Balloting of Overseas Prime II Capital Smart City is expected to be held by the end of 2023. Balloting is a significant step toward the accomplishment of residential society. The owners of CSCI have overcome the obstacle of the balloting process lately.
On May 30th, 2022, the management performed balloting for some major blocks, including Overseas Prime, Overseas East, Central, and Harmony Park. In the coming time, the owners of the housing scheme will soon announce the expected date of Overseas Prime II Balloting.
The Overseas Prime II Block is an exclusive addition to Pakistan’s first smart city. The residential block is available on the Boucher of CSCI. Interested investors can avail themselves of the E-booking facility by visiting CSCI’s official website. The CSCI offers E-facilities, including E-Bookings, CSCI Mobile App download, E-Payments, E-Challan, and E-Brochures.
Overseas Prime II E-Booking Procedure:
Following is the E-Booking Procedure to book plots in the residential society:
- Visit The CSCI Website
- Click On The E-Services Option
- Server Will Provide Web Portal E-Booking Option
- Generate E-Forms
- Submit E-Forms for Quick Bookings
- Pay Online Through Visa/Master Card for Speedy Booking/Installments
- View Your Property Listing
Guideline for Buying and Selling a property in Overseas Prime II CSCI:
Following is the guideline to following for buying and selling property in CSCI:
Verified documents are required. Ensure your documents are verified and your form is filled with the most accurate information. That will help you in buying and selling your property. After the verification test will be no such doubt in the authentication of the society.
After consulting the society for investment, make sure you have a solid financial plan to pursue your investment. So, there will be no inconveniences in the future installment of your investment.
A satisfactory visit to the society’s location will help avoid any scams. Moreover, it will help you know the exact location of the property.
CSCI Booking Procedure:
The booking procedure of Capital Smart City is effortless. The owners of residential society are assured to make the most straightforward booking procedure just like for their investors.
Steps to follow are written below:
- Visit Tajarat Properties Office
- Consult with our expert marketing agents
- Carefully describe the Dimension and type of property to purchase
- Fill out the booking application form
- Attach your CNIC Copies
- Pay the Down Payment via Pay Order or Cheque
- Cash Payments are also accepted after the confirmation by the management
Documentation Required for Booking:
Following are the documents to book a property in the CSCI:
- Two passport-size Pictures
- NICOP for overseas clients
- Two copies of your National Identity Card
- Two copies of the I.D. card of your next Kin
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs):
Q1: What is a smart city, and how is it different from other cities?
Ans: Smart City is an innovative new housing project built with futuristic technology, advanced development, and modern infrastructure. It differs from other housing societies for its high standards, smart apps, never before seen facilities, eco-friendly smart environment, and strategic planning.
Q2: Why is it called Capital Smart City Islamabad If it falls under Rawalpindi Development Authority?
Ans: The layout plan of Islamabad city is under revision. This society might be included in the newest project as it just falls on the border of the current Islamabad area. Hence it is referred to as Capital Smart City Islamabad.
Q3: Is the Overseas Prime II Capital Smart City NOC Approved?
Ans: Capital Smart City is a 100% legal and secure society to invest in. RDA approved its NOC, and you can verify it from the official website of RDA.
Q4: When will the development work start in Overseas Prime II?
Ans: The development work of Overseas Prime II has already been started in society, and the developers have achieved many initial steps of development work. For more details, read under the Capital Smart City Development heading in the article above.
Q5: When will the society grant possession of the plots in Overseas Prime II CSCI?
Ans: The possession of the plots in the Overseas Prime II extensions will be announced after the balloting process of the Residential Block.
Q6: What unique and smart facilities is this society going to provide?
Ans: The Capital Smart City will be a self-sustainable housing society with plenty of unique features such as a BRT system, Climate control apps, free Wi-Fi hotspots, traffic control apps, surveillance systems, appliances control apps, and much more.
Q7: Is this society good for short-term or long-term investment?
Ans: Capital Smart City Overseas Prime II is a new exclusive addition highly recommended by real estate gurus. The residential block is a golden investment opportunity for both long-term and short-term investment plans.
Q8: How to carry out the amalgamation of Plots?
Ans: Steps to be followed:
- Submit the required documents
- After the completion of the process and on the given date, the customer will collect a new Allotment letter
Q9: How to Mortgage plots in CSCI?
Ans: Steps to be followed:
- Submit a request application
- Pay NOC / NEC fee
- Issue NOC / NEC to the bank
Q10: How to carry out the Cancellation of Files?
Ans: Steps to be followed:
- The owner has to submit a request application
- To collect cancellation letter from the office
Q11: How to take possession of a Plot in CSCI?
Ans: Steps to be followed:
- Member will apply for SOD & PDCS (statement of dues & post-dated cheques statement) from BCD (building control department) on computer-generated letter
- Before applying, he has to pay the Possession fee and will attach the deposit slip along with the application
- BCD will issue SOD & PDCS, and the member will pay accordingly
- Now, the member will apply on the prescribed application and will attach the following documents: –
- M.S. letter &/or Allotment Certificate (Copies)
- CNIC (Copy)
- Post-dated Cheques (PDC)
- Fee / Charges deposit slips
- BCD will process their application and get approval
- BCD will approach the applicant to visit and get on-ground Possession and Possession Letter
Q13: What is the Overseas Prime II Capital Smart City Islamabad head office contact Number?
Ans: Overseas Prime II CSCI head office number is (051) 2224301.
Q14: What are residential plot sizes available in Overseas Prime II CSCI?
Ans: Following are the residential plot sizes available in the Overseas Prime II:
- 5 Marla
- 7 Marla
- 10 Marla
- 12 Marla
- 1 Kanal
- 2 Kanal
Q15: What are the Commercial plots sizes available in the Overseas Prime II CSCI?
Ans: Following are the expected commercial plot sizes available in the Residential Block:
- 4 Marla
- 6 Marla
- 8 Marla
Q16: When was the Overseas Prime II Capital Smart City Islamabad announced?
The Overseas Prime II of Capital Smart City is a highly profitable investment opportunity provided to investors of Islamabad. The residential block is designed with the concept of an international-themed lifestyle with the most deluxe amenities for overseas investors within their country.
The housing scheme is a safe gated community with 24/7 surveillance. Pakistan’s first and largest smart community is waiting for you to make your investment that will expectedly change the ideology of living standards in the country. For more information, please visit Tajarat Properties. You may read about our other major projects, including Lahore Smart City, Park View City, and Blue World City.