Lahore: According to an advertisement, the International Development Association (World Bank Group) recently granted a credit to the Punjab government. The aim is to carry out The Punjab Tourism for Economic Growth Project (PTEGP), and to that end, PTEGP is seeking sealed bids from qualified bidders to install “Solar Power Energy Systems” at various monuments and heritage sites throughout Punjab, including:
- Harappa Museum, Harappa
- Hiran Minar, Sheikhupura
- Jahangir’s Tomb, Lahore
- Noor Jahan’s Tomb, Lahore
- Rohtas Fort, Jhelum
- Taxila Museum, Taxila
Terms and Procedures:
- Bidders will bid for one or more lots, and bids will be evaluated and contracts awarded on a lot-by-lot basis. www.ptegp.punjab.gov.pk provides access to relevant information. Alternatively, printed documents may be purchased directly from the office or couriered for PKR 3,000 on request.
- Bids must be delivered between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. to the office of PMU Punjab Tourism for Economic Growth Project, 175-A, Upper Mall Scheme. Each bid must be followed by protection of 2% of the bid value given by a scheduled bank for each lot.
- The bidding will be done through National Competitive Bidding (NCB), and the procurement will be done in compliance with the World Bank’s Procurement Guidelines, which were released in January 2011.
- On May 6, 2021, at 2:30 p.m., the bids will be opened in front of the bidders and/or their designated members. Bids must be submitted by 2:00 PM on May 6, 2021, and late bids will not be accepted.
- Interested parties should visit the PTEGP office or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org during the aforementioned office hours for more information.