Lahore: The Punjab Provincial Development Working Party approved seven development schemes of various sectors at an estimated cost of Rs. 21.476 billion.
Read More: Punjab Excise & Taxation to conduct land survey across province
These schemes were approved in the eighth meeting of the Provincial Development Working Party (PDWP) of the current fiscal year presided over by Planning & Development Board Chairman Abdullah Khan Sumbal. The approved development schemes include:
- Insaf Afternoon Schools Programmed at a cost of Rs. 6.3 billion,
- Establishment of 100-Bed Hospital in UC Lakhwanwal, Gujrat tehsil and district at a cost of Rs. 1.39 billion
- Prevention and Control of Non-Communicable Diseases like Diabetes, Hypertension, Cancer, etc (Revised) at a cost of Rs. 1.9 billion,
- Enhanced HIV/AIDS Control Programmed Punjab (3 years phase-II Revised) at a cost of Rs. 2.38 billion
- Development of Online Statistical System in Punjab at a cost of Rs. 49 billion
Stay tuned with Tajarat Property for more updates or information about the top-notch real estate projects like Blue World City.