Attock: During the current fiscal year, Punjab Minister for Baitul Maal and Social Welfare Yawar Abbas Bukhari said Rs. 1.293 billion would be spent on the completion of 12 road projects in various districts of Attock.
On Sunday, he was speaking with reporters in Attock. Syed Khawar Abbas, the PTI’s district coordinator, was also present. These road projects would be carried out in rural and urban regions of the provincial assembly constituency PP-1, and would include improvements, reconstruction, rehabilitation, and maintenance.
Mr Bukhari said a sum of:
- Rs12 million would be spent on the improvement of the 12 km road from Jail Chowk to Sultan Chowk
- Rs13.20 million on construction of the 1.25km Sanjwal factory to Tariqabad road
- Rs14.150 million on rehabilitation of the 4.5km Dhaknair village road
- Rs14.62 million on construction of causeway over Shakardara Nullah
- Rs13.042 million on the construction of the 0.8km Dhoke Syedan link road and rehabilitation of 1.7km Dhoke Sanjwal road
- Rs77.846 million on the rehabilitation and improvement of the 7.75km long road from Choi Banglow to Dheri Kot