Lahore: According to press reports, the Punjab Provincial Development Working Party (PDWP) approved funds for ten road building development programmes in the province on Tuesday (October 05).
The projects were approved at the PDWP’s 22nd meeting of the fiscal year (FY 2021-22). Chairman of the Planning & Development Board Abdullah Khan Sumbal presided over the meeting, which approved PKR 7,825.14 million for ten projects aimed at improving road infrastructure and alleviating traffic congestion in the province. The following projects have been approved:
Read More: Punjab approves eleven development schemes in its PDWP forum
- Dualization of Lahore-Jaranwala-Faisalabad-Jhang-Bhakkar road from Ayub Chowk to Ali Abad Bye Pass
- PKR 776.944 million for the reconstruction of a 25.25-kilometre-long road from Phalia to Dinga
- PKR 650 million for the rehabilitation and carpeting of the 30-kilometre-long road from Malakwal to Sat Sira Chowk Mandi Bahauddin
- PKR 999.379 million for construction of flyover at Rajjar Railway Crossing Sarai Alamgir District Gujrat
- PKR 1,139.674 million for the rehabilitation of the 25-kilometre-long road from Narowal to Zafarwal
Read More: PDWP approves Rs. 10 billion road project development schemes for Punjab
- PKR 450.950 million has been approved for the improvement of road from Kalowal Mor Ahmad Nagar to Sial Mor Tehsil Lalian
- PKR 704.775 million for the widening and carpeting of the 29.24-kilometre-long road from Hafizabad to Sukheke Mandi
- PKR 982.691 million for the widening of the 23.25-kilometre-long road from Chowki Sukheke to Cheemi Mohallah Jalalpur Bhattian
- PKR 820 million has been approved for the improvement of different roads in UCs 01 to 24 in Tehsil Gojra, District TT Singh
Stay tuned with Tajarat Property for more updates or information about the top-notch real estate projects like Blue World City.