Lahore: The Punjab Provincial Development Working Party authorised eleven development initiatives in various sectors, totaling Rs 11,725.31 million in cost.
Chairman Planning & Development Board Abdullah Khan Sumbal presided over a meeting of the Provincial Development Working Party (PDWP) for the current fiscal year 2021-22, which authorised these initiatives.
Among the authorised development plans were:
- Enhancement of 75-IPNV Sites, Lahore at the cost of Rs. 495.300 million,
- Widening / Improvement of Road from Fateh Jang to Pindi gheb at the cost of Rs. 524.384 million
- Construction of Service More Flyover to Connect with Industrial Area-II Gujrat Link Road District Gujrat at the cost of Rs. 1,019.821 million
- Construction of PTS, at Dera Ghazi Khan at the cost of Rs. 522.050 million
- Construction Flood Carrying Channel Hill Torrent Crossing at RD:123+000 of Dajal Branch at the cost of Rs. 741.531 million,
- Establishment of Emergency and OPD Block Teaching Hospital D.G. Khan at the cost of Rs. 3,936.825 million,
- Dualization of Teen Meela to Haji Shah Road L=9.30 Km, Attock at the cost of Rs. 906.693 million,
- Re-Construction / Widening of Road from Kot Harra to Jalalpur Bhattian, Length 41.10 Km, District Hafizabad at the cost of Rs. 1,810.469 million
- Construction / Rehabilitation of metaled road from Dajal to Harrand, Length 23.00 Km, District Rajanpur at the cost of Rs. 543.331 million
- Construction of Mian Channu City Bypass from 15l Pull (Gt Road to Karamat Morr) (Linking New Grain Market) Tehsil Mian Channu, Length 16.45 Km, District Khanewal at the cost of Rs. 750.000 million.
The meeting was also attended by Provincial Secretary P&D Mujahid Sherdil, all members of the Planning & Development Board, Provincial Secretaries of pertinent ministries, and other senior officials from the relevant Provincial Departments.