Mianwali: According to news reports, Prime Minister Imran Khan inaugurated 23 uplift projects in the road, education, and health sectors for a total of PKR 36 billion for the Mianwali district on Saturday (December 11).
Read More: CPEC western route Hakla-DI Khan Motorway to complete this month
PM Khan also unveiled three projects costing PKR 5.4 billion, according to reports. The following is a list of projects that have been inaugurated:
- Rehabilitation and restoration of Balkasar-Mianwali road, at the cost of PKR 13.5 billion
- Development of Miyawaki Forest near Namal Lake
- Establishment of City Park at Old Cattle Mandi First phase of Mianwali-Sargodha Road, at the cost of PKR 3.6 billion.
- Groundbreaking of 38-kilometer Kalabagh-Shakardara road, costing PKR 2.70 billion
- Upgradation of DHQ Hospital, at an estimated cost of PKR 2 billion
Read More: Senate body expresses objections over additional costs of NHA projects
- Several projects under PKR 6.6 billion PM Package II and District Development Package which included
- 72 road projects, up-gradation of schools, and Rescue 1122 service
- Establishment of Wooded Land at Namal Lake and Kundia Forest Park, at the cost of PKR 120 million
Stay tuned with Tajarat Property for more updates or information about the top-notch real estate projects like Blue World City or Blue World City Islamabad & Bahria Town Karachi 2 Payment Plan.