Mianwali: According to news reports, Prime Minister Imran Khan inaugurated 23 uplift projects in the road, education, and health sectors for a total of PKR 36 billion for the Mianwali district on Saturday (December 11).
PM Khan also unveiled three projects costing PKR 5.4 billion, according to reports. The following is a list of projects that have been inaugurated:
- Rehabilitation and restoration of Balkasar-Mianwali road, at the cost of PKR 13.5 billion
- Development of Miyawaki Forest near Namal Lake
- Establishment of City Park at Old Cattle Mandi First phase of Mianwali-Sargodha Road, at the cost of PKR 3.6 billion.
- Groundbreaking of 38-kilometer Kalabagh-Shakardara road, costing PKR 2.70 billion
- Upgradation of DHQ Hospital, at an estimated cost of PKR 2 billion
- Several projects under PKR 6.6 billion PM Package II and District Development Package which included
- 72 road projects, up-gradation of schools, and Rescue 1122 service
- Establishment of Wooded Land at Namal Lake and Kundia Forest Park, at the cost of PKR 120 million