Lahore: According to news reports, the Punjab Provincial Development Working Party (PDWP) authorised five development projects totaling Rs. 65 million for various industries.
Read More: PPDWP approved ten uplift initiatives
Abdullah Khan Sumbal, Chairman of the Planning & Development (P&D) Board, presided over the PDWP’s sixth meeting at the P&D Complex. Provincial secretaries of concerned departments, P&D Provincial Secretary Imran Sikandar Baloch, relevant provincial department representatives, and all members of the Planning & Development Board attended the meeting.
The details of the approved projects are as follows:
- Feasibility study for the establishment of special children village at Sharaqpur District Sheikhupura, at an estimated cost Rs. 10 million
- Feasibility study of Cana Top Solar Power Generation at Rakh Canal Faisalabad and Gujranwala Division, at the cost of Rs. 5 million
- Feasibility study for the establishment of Punjab Grid Company, at the total cost of Rs. 20 million
- Traffic study for major Intersections in Lahore, at an estimated cost of Rs. 20 million
- Market survey for actualization of electric vehicles and infrastructure in Punjab, at the cost of Rs. 10 million