Lahore: According to news reports, the Punjab Provincial Development Working Party (PDWP) authorised five development projects totaling Rs. 65 million for various industries.
Read More: PPDWP approved ten uplift initiatives
Abdullah Khan Sumbal, Chairman of the Planning & Development (P&D) Board, presided over the PDWP’s sixth meeting at the P&D Complex. Provincial secretaries of concerned departments, P&D Provincial Secretary Imran Sikandar Baloch, relevant provincial department representatives, and all members of the Planning & Development Board attended the meeting.
Read More: Punjab’s PDWP approved eight development initiatives
The details of the approved projects are as follows:
- Feasibility study for the establishment of special children village at Sharaqpur District Sheikhupura, at an estimated cost Rs. 10 million
- Feasibility study of Cana Top Solar Power Generation at Rakh Canal Faisalabad and Gujranwala Division, at the cost of Rs. 5 million
- Feasibility study for the establishment of Punjab Grid Company, at the total cost of Rs. 20 million
- Traffic study for major Intersections in Lahore, at an estimated cost of Rs. 20 million
- Market survey for actualization of electric vehicles and infrastructure in Punjab, at the cost of Rs. 10 million
Stay tuned with Tajarat Property for more updates or information about the top-notch real estate projects like Blue World City or Blue World City Islamabad.