Lahore: According to news reports, the Punjab Provincial Development Working Party (PDWP) approved nine development programmes costing PKR 10.20 billion on Tuesday (September 28). PDWP approved the proposals during a meeting chaired by Planning & Development Board Chairman Abdullah Khan Sumbal.
Read More: Punjab approves eleven development schemes in its PDWP forum
The meeting was attended by members of the board as well as provincial secretaries from several ministries. The following is a list of the approved schemes:
- PKR 2.06 billion is allocated for the repair and dualisation of a 42-kilometre stretch of road between Sargodha and Makhdoom Interchange (M-2)
- PKR 500 million is set aside for the construction of Ring Road from Sheikhupura city via Sharaqpur Road to Hiran Minar Interchange (M-2)
- PKR 559.9 million has been approved for the rehabilitation of 22 kilometre-long Lala Musa – Dinga Road
- PKR 689 million has been budgeted for the construction and rehabilitation of 45 kilometre-long Phalia, Mandi Bahauddin Road.
- PKR 700 million is set aside for the rehabilitation and widening of 13-kilometre long Shahkot Jaranwala Road
- PKR 700 million has been allocated for the widening and repair of a 22-kilometre-long road that connects the Sargodha-Faisalabad bypass to the Jhal Chakian-Lahore Road bypass.
- PKR 880 million have been approved for the construction of the road in Farooq Abad to Khanqah Dogran
- PKR 1.05 billion has been allocated for the construction of road network in District Sheikhupura, Tehsil Murdike
- PKR 3.06 billion has been allocated for the rehabilitation of Kahrian Dinga Mandi Bahauddin Road Dual Carriageway up to Amra Kalan District Boundary Gujrat
Stay tuned with Tajarat Property for more updates or information about the top-notch real estate projects like Blue World City.