Lahore: According to press reports, the Punjab Provincial Development Working Party (PDWP) approved nine development initiatives at its meeting for the current fiscal year (FY 2021-22) under the chairmanship of Punjab Planning & Development Board Chairman Abdullah Khan Sumbal.
Read More: Punjab to monitor 7,000 development schemes through private firms
Punjab’s authorised uplift programmes will cost PKR 6.750 billion in total. The following are the specifics of the Punjab-based projects:
- Establishment of Natural History Museum-Lahore (PC-II) at the cost of PKR 17 million
- Establishment of a new small industrial estate in Gujrat at the cost of PKR 1.325 billion
- Widening and carpeting of metal road from Kotla Musa Khan to Kachi Mor and Flyover at Ahmedpur East, District Bahawalpur at the cost of PKR 950 million
- Upgradation of Govt General Hospital in Samanabad area of Faisalabad at the cost of PKR 897.186 million
- Upgradation of DHQ Hospital Bhakkar at the cost of PKR 799.996 million
- Revised phase-II of Taleem Sab Kay Liay Project at the cost of PKR 825.774 million
- Strengthening ‘technical capability, coherence, coordination and monitoring for sustainable development after COVID-19’ in P&D Board at the cost of PKR 650 million
Read More: Punjab approves eleven development schemes in its PDWP forum
- Protection of Irrigation Infrastructure and Abadis between RD: 206-224 of Minchin Flood Bund near Ahmad Kuddan at the cost of PKR 1.244 billion
- Review of feasibility studies and design for drainage schemes in the selected area of an irrigation zone, Bahawalpur (PC-II) at the cost of PKR 40.862 million were also approved
Stay tuned with Tajarat Property for more updates or information about the top-notch real estate projects like Blue World City or Blue World City Islamabad.