Islamabad: Dr Babar Awan, the Prime Minister’s Adviser on Parliamentary Affairs, announced on Friday that the government has sanctioned PKR 35 billion in loans for the Naya Pakistan Housing Project (NPHP) Flagship project’s low-cost housing scheme for the underprivileged.
While responding to questions from members of parliament he went on to describe the project’s accomplishments since its inception, some of which are as follows:
- Construction of 45,000 houses has started that will be completed in 18 months
- Easy 20 years monthly instalments of PKR 6,000 to 10,000
- Construction of 3 million housing units in addition to the 11,000 apartments
- Inauguration of additional 12 projects by the Prime minister various cities
- Banks have received 33506 loan applications worth PKR 110 billion of which PKR 35 billion has been approved
- Provision of low-interest rate housing loan to assist in building houses
For more information and updates, visit Tajarat Properties.