Islamabad: Details on how vaccination recipients can obtain an immunization certificate in two doses of COvid-19 have been published by the National Database and Registration Authority (NA DRA).
The above certificate is used as documentation and may be necessary for overseas travel, that the person is properly vaccinated. There are two ways to obtain the certificate; online or in-person at NADRA mega centers.
The methods below for getting a certificate of immunization online.
- Select the Coronavirus immunization certificate tab and browse the NADRA website.
- The number of your computers, the date of issuance and the phone number must be provided, such as your Computerized National Identity Card.
- The certificate will appear on your screen for download when you have provided all your information.
- All personal information, including the CNIC number, vaccination center, and birth date, will be included in that document.
- Before you can download it, you must first make an Online PKR 100 payment.