Lahore: According to a recent news report, the Lahore Development Authority (LDA) has announced the decision to launch an online appointment system to minimize face-to-face interactions and protect people from exposure to the coronavirus.
Read More: LDA to introduce e-tendering to ensure transparency
What is LDA’s Online Appointment System?
As per the newly-announced LDA’s online appointment system, the following standard operating procedures (SOPs) will be followed:
- From April 5th onwards, visitors will be prohibited to enter the authority’s premises and only applications will be submitted.
- The operating hours of the one-window cell will be from 9 am to 2 pm.
- To get online appointments, the citizens can visit the custom-designed portal at www.lda.gop.pk
- Citizens will be informed of their appointments through SMS which they will have to present at the office.
- Citizens will only visit the one window cell upon the appointed hour and will bring complete documents including computerized national identity cards (CNIC).
- Visitors will undergo a temperature check before being granted entry.
- Applications will not be entertained if presented after the appointed time.
Read More: Online payment facility offered by Lahore Development Authority
- The disabled and elderly are allowed to bring one assistant at the one window cell, otherwise, only one citizen is allowed inside the premises for submission.
- Sanitation stations will be made available for applicants and staff.
- Applications for LDA City and LDA Avenue 1 will be entertained at designated one-window cells.
- Status of applications will be uploaded once processed and the concerned citizen should visit the website for checking their application status before coming to the office.
Stay tuned with Tajarat Property for more updates or information about the top-notch real estate projects like Blue World City.