Lahore: According to news reports, the Lahore Development Authority (LDA) accepted the updated plan for the LDA City Iqbal area during its 5th Annual Governing Body meeting. Vice-Chairman (VC) S M Imran presided over the meeting, and the governing board approved the revised proposal for the 16,000-Kanal project. Members were updated on the status of the Lahore Master Plan 2050 by Director General (DG) LDA Ahmad Aziz Tarar.
Read More: Building, zoning rules to be amended by LDA
During the proceedings, the following meeting agendas were also considered and approved:
• The Women Development Department has been given plots 36 and 39 in Jubilee Town, Civic Centre.
• Approval of the Arena Walk & Shop Park in Johar Town’s revised PC-1
• All formal work paperwork from the Chiniot Housing Society and LDA Avenue 1 agreement has been completed
• Allotment of plots to LDA Avenue 1 evacuee was expedited
• The Tajpura water tank construction project gets underway
Read More: Deadline to apply for NAPHDA subsidy for LDA City Apartments
• The Ravi Urban Development Authority has taken over the Mahmood Booti and Shahdara garbage treatment plants (RUDA)
• The charge for plot conversion at Hijaz Hospital in Gulberg is waived
All of the city authority’s high-ranking officials were present at the meeting.
Stay tuned with Tajarat Property for more updates or information about the top-notch real estate projects like Blue World City.