Peshawar: According to news reports, the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) government granted PKR 14.5 billion for 115 development projects under the Annual Development Programme (ADP) on Sunday (October 17). Sports, tourism, youth, construction, and infrastructure development are among the newly added projects.
Read More: KP Government completed 8 Hydropower projects
As per the reports, the breakdown of the projects is as follows:
• Of the total 115 projects, 106 projects are ongoing while 9 are new of the 115 projects, 77 projects are for settled districts and 29 for newly merged districts
• PKR 2.405 billion has been allocated for the construction of sports grounds and rehabilitation of existing sports infrastructure under the Accelerated Implementation Programme
• PKR 3 billion will be spent on the construction of four tourism development zones with the help of World Bank (WB) in addition to PKR 146 million allocated for tourist facilitation centers
• PKR 6.217 billion has been allocated for the construction of 30 near-completion development projects
• PKR 37 billion has been allocated for the 10 high priority projects of which PKR 10 billion has been released in the current fiscal year
Read More: KP approves Rs. 29 billion for various uplift projects
The projects were approved at the Annual Development Program (ADP) annual review meeting, which was attended by Additional Chief Secretary Shahab Ali Shah, Principal Secretary to the Chief Minister Amjad Ali Khan, Secretary Tourism Muhammad Abid Majeed, Director General Sports Asfandyar Khattak, and other concerned officials and was presided over by Chief Minister Mahmood Khan.
In addition, the gathering was informed that 12 different tourism attractions in the Malakand division would be built, as well as six access roads to tourist sites in the Hazara division.
Stay tuned with Tajarat Property for more updates or information about the top-notch real estate projects like Blue World City or Blue World City Islamabad.