Islamabad: In the current fiscal year 2021-22, the government has released funding totaling Rs. 374.418 million to complete roughly 17 ongoing aviation sector projects under the Public Sector Development Program (PSDP 2021-22).
According to the Planning Commission, the government has set aside Rs. 3,558.200 million in the Public Sector Development Program for the progress of 17 current Aviation sector initiatives (PSDP 2021-22).
According to the PSDP document:
- Rs11.077 million has been allocated for the construction of a double storey Ladies Hostel/Barrack with provision for a third storey, as well as Mess, Recreation Hall, and allied facilities at Allama Iqbal International Airport
- Rs37.581 million has been allocated for the construction of a 2X double storey Barrack with provision for a third storey for Corporal to Inspectors and Assistant Director Rs37.581 million has been allocated for the construction.
- Rs. 50 million for Quetta Airport’s Recreation Hall, Islamabad International Airport’s Airport Security Force (ASF) Camp, and Skardu Airport’s Barrack accommodation for ASF personnel, along with Mess and allied facilities, Ladies Rest Room MT, Store, Kote Magazine, Quarter Guard, and OC Accommodation/Room.
- Rs39.534 million has been set aside for the construction of ASF barracks, including mess and allied facilities, MT, Store, Visitors Room, Ladies Rest Room, Kote Magazine, Quarter Guard, and OC accommodation/room at Chitral Airport
- Rs21.285 million for the construction of ASF double-story barracks at Faisalabad airport.
- Rs. 96.108 million for Recreation Hall at Multan Airport, developing Reverse Linkage between Mamara Research Center (MRC), Turkey and Pakistan Meteorological Department Islamabad, Rs239.736 million for installation of Weather Surveillance Radar at Karachi.
- Million for installation of Weather Surveillance Radar at Multan, Rs370 million for installation of Weather Surveillance Radar at Sukkur
- Rs1,144.995 million for new Gwadar International Airport (NGIA project), Rs350 million for up-gradation of ASF Academy at Karachi and Rs30 million for up-gradation of ASF Academy, Karachi (Feasibility & Supervision).