Peshawar: Defence Housing Authority (DHA) Peshawar has established an online method for obtaining a possession certificate. Successful allottees would be handed possession certificates without having to visit the office, according to an advertising on DHA Peshawar’s official Facebook page.
To avail their online possession certificates, the allottees are required to:
- Download the application form from the DHA-Peshawar website
- Send the filled form to Director Transfer Peshawar
- Deposit dues online after receiving intimation from Finance Branch
- You will be notified by Technical Branch once the possession certificate is ready
- After 7 days of submitting the application, you can contact the TP&BC branch at 091-5846753 for certificate confirmation.
In a related development, DHA Peshawar has solicited applications from interested parties to rent stores in Block B Mini Market at DHA Peshawar. Applications will be accepted until August 27, 2021, and the shops will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis. The authorities rented out butcher shops, bakeries, general stores, milk shops, medical clinics, and other businesses for a limited time.