Multan: According to a video posted on the Defence Housing Authority Multan (DHA) Facebook page on Wednesday, the ‘Updated Town Plan’ was revealed during the possession transfer ceremony for 2-kanal plots in Sector A on August 31.
Brig Shoeb Anwar Kayani, the Project Director, spoke about the new town plan during the event. He said that the Pakistan Square was built to connect Sectors Q, T, U, X, W1, and W2 to the National Highway, thereby resolving the connection issue (NH-5).
Read More: DHA Multan shares quick details on upcoming Phase-1 Location Ballot-2
Talking about the construction of Pakistan Square, the director stated that the development work is progressing at a fast pace. It is expected to be complete by the end of this year. As per the other details shared, the following are the improvements in the Town Plan:
- 150 ft road providing direct access to Rumanza from Matital Road
- Redesigning of W1 & W2
- Expansion of Sector B1 – more than 1,500 10 marlas added
- Complete redesigning of Sectors W1 & W2
- Several monuments added
- Improved connectivity and flow of traffic
- Expansion of Education & Health City
Read More: DHA Multan announces ‘Plot Restoration Policy’ for ex-members
Besides this, the Project Director Brig Shoeb Kayani also shared the new design of Sectors W1 & W2. The details are as follows:
- The total number of plots in W1 & W2 are 4,300
- A Theme Park is to be developed on 25 acres of land
- Sports Complex is to be established on 25 acres land
- 80 ft road around Sports Complex & Theme Park
- 4 to 5 parks are to be developed in each sector
- 8 marla commercial plots removed from the sectors
- Increased number of 2 marla commercial plots
- WAPDA-owned land excluded from the design
Stay tuned with Tajarat Property for more updates or information about the top-notch real estate projects like Blue World City or Blue World City Islamabad.