Karachi: In a piece of recent news report, the deadline for availing incentive on the construction of commercial developments for Defence Housing Authority (DHA) City, Karachi is going to be expired on the 31st of July. Owners of commercial plots in DHA City were given special authorization to build an additional story during a certain term, according to a notification previously issued by the authorities.
Incentives for commercial plot owners/investors:
- Permission of constructing an additional floor for owners/investors who launch construction before February 28 and complete it by July 31.
- Construction of an additional floor will also be allowed for plot owners who plan a dedicated parking floor. Incentives for residential plot owners
Incentives for residential plot owners/investors:
(Published as copied from DHA City Karachi’s website)
- Upon completion of construction by the first 10-20 residents upto December 31, attractive gift will be offered
- Those members who adopt modern construction technology (LGS) will be offered further incentives
- Special concession in design for construction of Cul-De-Sac plots
- Land developers interested in the construction of minimum 20xHouses/Villas will be given an incentive to initiate a project with a 30% cost of land with an easy instalment plan
- Livable sectors of DHA City Karachi will get power by December 2020
- All approvals will be ensured on fast track
- Procedural charges will be waived off on approval of the first 100 building and site plan up to June 30, 2021
- Those who launched construction of homes before June 30, 2021 will be permitted to construct a room with an attached bath on the rooftop