Islamabad: As per the latest news, the 52nd Development Working Party meeting of the Capital Development Authority (CDA) has been scheduled for June 29, 2021. The conference will be held at the CDA headquarters to discuss the capital city’s historic multi-billion-rupee megadevelopment projects.
The following is a list of the projects that will be discussed during the meeting:
- A PKR 57 million rainwater harvesting project that will be finished in two years
- PKR 4 billion for the construction of parking plazas in various areas of Islamabad in order to alleviate parking issues.
- A CDA hospital with 100 beds costing PKR 186 million.
- A one-year bridge development project worth PKR 185 million rupees on the Kiyani Road in Bhara Kahu to alleviate traffic congestion
- A PKR 1,168 million 1.5-year project for the development of Sector D 12
- A 1.5-year, PKR 1,705-million project to eliminate the Shaheen Chowk signal on 9th Avenue.
- A PKR 1,472 million, 1.5-year initiative to make the E 11 Chowk signal free
- A PKR 1.422 million one-year initiative to create district courts in Sector G-11
- A PKR 1800 million two-year project to construct a “Litigation Facilitation Center for Litigants and Lawyers”
- A PKR 3500 million project to beautify and preserve the Margla Hills National Park over three years