Multan: The Defence Housing Authority (DHA) Multan will soon be graced by the Business Hub, a project of famous Bodla Builders. The development work on the project site has been moving at a rapid rate since the groundbreaking ceremony earlier this year, with the excavation process for the 18-Kanal project being complete.
According to reports, building materials have arrived at the project site, and the gear needed to begin piling work will arrive next week, signalling the commencement of piling operations. Based on the current rate of work, it appears that Business Hub will be delivered within the specified time frame, implying that purchasers have a limited window of opportunity to act and reap the benefits.
This real estate investment is the society’s first multi-purpose mega mall, complete with contemporary facilities to appeal to inhabitants’ urban lifestyles. Because of the following factors, Business Hub has aroused the interest of all sorts of buyers.
BUSINESS HUB – A PLACE WITH POSITIVE VIBES
The real estate development features 1, 2, and 3- bedroom apartments, corporate office spaces, and spacious commercial outlets. The developer has not overlooked any detail in the project and strives to deliver the best of everything to the buyers.
Located in a prominent location, the project is easily approachable from main city points. The project is:
- 2 minutes away from the Institute of Southern Punjab
- 5 minutes away from Bahauddin Zakariya University Main Gate
- 10 minutes away from Nothern Bypass
- 15 minutes away from Airport
- 16 minutes away from Main City
WORLD-CLASS FACILITIES & AMENITIES
Apart from its striking exterior and iconic façade, the project comes packed with ultra-exclusive facilities that will entice future visitors and residents of Business Hub. Here are some of the exceptional amenities offered:
- 24/7 security surveillance
- Firefighting system
- Dedicated underground car parking (250+ vehicle storage facility)
- 24-hour electricity backup
- Beautiful iconic façade
- High-speed elevators and escalators
- Air-conditioned common areas and corridors
- Mosque/Prayer Area
- First-aid, wheelchair facility
- Food court
- Four main entrances to Mall