Lahore: According to a press advertising, the Lahore Development Authority (LDA) solicited applications for commercial plots in LDA City Jinnah Sector on Sunday (August 15). From August 16, 2021, through September 15, 2021, online applications will be accepted. Applicants can apply online by visiting the LDA’s official website at www.lda.gop.pk, according to the advertising.
Read More: Lahore master plan will be finalised in consultation with LCCI LDA VC Imran
The following are the major critical points for interested applicants, as stated in the advertisement:
Fee for non-refundable application processing:
• PKR 10,000 for plots up to 8 marlas in size
• PKR 15,000 for a plot with an area of 8 to 15 marlas
• For plots larger than 15 marlas, PKR 20,000
Payment plan, down payment, and so on.
Read More: LDA changes design of Shahkam Flyover to save Rs.1 billion
• Within 30 days of the balloting, successful applicants must deposit a 20% down payment.
• The remaining balance is to be paid in two-year increments.
• A 10% discount on the assigned plot’s lump price payment
The advertisement further said that an applicant can submit multiple applications for various plot types.
Stay tuned with Tajarat Property for more updates or information about the top-notch real estate projects like Blue World City.