Islamabad: According to news reports, the Capital Development Authority (CDA) approved a development budget of PKR 72.15 million for the upgradation of several Marakiz on Tuesday (November 23).
Read More: CDA to replace conventional streetlights with LEDs
Footpaths, parking spots, street lighting, sewers, road carpeting, lane marking, curbstones, and other development projects will all benefit from the newly allotted monies. According to the information provided, the following sum is set aside for various markaz in the capital city:
- PKR 4.90 million has been allocated for civic works in Sector F-6 Markaz, F-8 Markaz, I-8 Markaz, I-9 Markaz and I-10 Markaz.
- PKR 4.95 million has been allocated for the development works in F-7 Markaz, G-6 Markaz and G-8 Markaz
- PKR 4.75 million has been allocated for Sector F-10 Markaz
- PKR 4.85 million for F-11 Markaz, G-11 Markaz and G-7 Markaz.
- PKR 4.80 million has been earmarked for upgrading of Sector G-9 Markaz and G-10 Markaz
- PKR3.90 million has been allocated for I-11 Markaz
Read More: CDA, privatization commission to hold joint meeting about JCC
The release of the development budget has followed the recent meeting between the Chairman CDA Amir Ali and Islamabad Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ICCI) president Shakeel Munir, held on November 20.
Stay tuned with Tajarat Property for more updates or information about the top-notch real estate projects like Blue World City or Blue World City Islamabad.