Lahore: According to an advertisement published in a national newspaper, the Lahore Development Authority (LDA) has informed potential purchasers that the deadline for submitting challans and application forms for commercial plots in Jinnah Sector-LDA City is approaching.
Read More: Committee formed to deliberate LDA apartment price increase
According to the specifications, commercial plot applications will be accepted online until September 15, with the challan form deadline set for September 20. Applicants can submit their applications online at the LDA’s official website. The following are the most essential factors for candidates to consider:
- Non-refundable application processing fee of PKR 10,000 will be payable for plots measuring up to 8 marlas
- Non-refundable application processing fee of PKR 15,000 will be payable for plot measuring between 8 and 15 marlas
- Non-refundable application processing fee of PKR 20,000 will be payable for plots larger than 15 marlas
- Successful applicants will have to submit a 20% down payment within 30 days of balloting
- Payment of remaining amount to be cleared in 2 years’ instalments
- 10% discount on lump sum payment of allotted plot
Read More: LDA’s governing body approved FY 2021-22 development budget
The advertisement further said that candidates may submit multiple applications for various plot types. The authority has requested that candidates submit their applications as soon as possible so that they can be included on the ballot. The price of the plots is set at PKR 3,100,000 per marla (including development charges).
Stay tuned with Tajarat Property for more updates or information about the top-notch real estate projects like Blue World City.