Green Town Lahore is Lahore Development Authority (LDA) approved a beautiful and peaceful residential society in the city of Lahore. It is located nearby Bagrian Road and Madar-e-Millat Road. Green Town is not only a residential society but also a Union Council (UC 139) situated in Nishtar Tehsil of Lahore.
The town is considered to be one of the oldest and reliable housing societies. It has been established with the vision to provide the kind of residency that would fulfill people’s dreams of having a comfy house equipped with every basic facility.
The developers of Green town have not failed to deliver a quality living style for those who are already living in the housing society. The number of residents of the housing society is increasing each passing day.
Owners & Developers:
Al Burraq Real Estate and Builders are the developers of Green Town Lahore, include a very hardworking team. Several very professional and able architects, engineers, and planners are part of the developers’ team. The developers have planned the town that would fulfill people’s desire of owning their dream house in a secure society.
The infrastructure of the housing society is very modern and attractive. The town also provides the residents with all the basic and secondary facilities.
Green Town Lahore NOC:
Green Town is one of the very reliable societies of Lahore as it has been following all the rules and regulations forwarded by the concerned authorities. The town has all the legal documents and NOCs for all the constructions and buildings. These legal documents and forms have been approved by Lahore Development Authority (LDA).
One of the hardest tasks for any residential society is to get a NOC for the supply of electricity. However, Green Town has already gotten its NOC for the electricity. Moreover, the town also has the NOCs for the supply of water and Sui gas.
Green Town Lahore Location:
Green Town is located at Bagrian Road and Madar-e-Millat Road. It is surrounded by many popular residential societies.
Nearby Landmarks and Places:
Following are the nearby landmarks and places:
- Almost 6 minutes drive to Township
- Almost 9 minutes drive to Awasia Housing Society
- Almost 10 minutes drive to Lahore Race Club and Irrigation Cooperative Housing Society
- Almost 11 minutes drive to PCSIR Staff Colony
- Almost 12 minutes drive to Lahore Railway Station
- Almost 13 minutes drive to Revenue Employees Cooperative Housing Society and Nespak Society
- Almost 14 minutes drive to Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Center
- Almost 15 minutes drive to Amnah Mall
- Almost 17 minutes drive to Wapda Town Lahore
- Almost 35 minutes drive to Allama Iqbal International Airport
- Almost 6 minutes drive from Madar-e-Millat Road
- Almost 8 minutes drive from Chaudhary Rahmat Ali Road
- Almost 11 minutes drive from Pico Road
- Almost 16 minutes drive from Midway Road
- Almost 17 minutes drive from Shahrah Nazaria-e-Pakistan
- Almost 26 minutes drive from Ghazi Road
- Almost 28 minutes drive from Ring Road Lahore
Green Town Lahore Master Plan:
The master plan of Green Town Lahore spans over a large land area. It has allocated a large portion of land to residential and commercial areas as well. These properties are of various areas and are available at extremely reasonable rates.
The residential plots of different sizes are available for sale in Green Town. It also offers a large number of commercial plots that provide huge business and investment opportunities for the clients.
Moreover, the residential society offers elegant and modern housing units of 3 Marla, 5 Marla, and 10 Marla. The properties in Green Town are available at very affordable prices. Furthermore, it offers a very easy installment plan for all the properties for those who cannot pay the whole payment at once.
Garden Town is built on a huge surface area. Most of the land is allocated for the residential area and the commercial area as well. The town is divided into several blocks which are named numerically. The developers have developed the blocks in a way that they are facilitated with each of their mosques, parks, grocery stores, hospitals, pharmacies, and schools.
The residential plots and commercial plots are being offered for sale in Green Town. These plots are of various sizes and are available at extremely reasonable prices.
- The lowest price of these residential plots is PKR 22 Lac and the highest price is PKR 1.8 Crore
- The commercial properties are available at the rate ranging between PKR 1.35 Crore and PKR 4.5 Crore
Green Town Lahore offers houses of the following sizes:
- 3 Marla
- 5 Marla
- 10 Marla
These plots are available at really reasonable prices. The rates of these houses start from PKR 30 Lac and go up to PKR 1.03 Crores.
- The minimum price of 5 Marla houses is PKR 30 Lac and the maximum price is 1.03 Crores
- The estimated price for the house with 3 beds ranges between PKR 25 Lac and PKR 1 Crore
Houses for Rent:
The houses for rent are also available in Green Town. These houses are available at affordable rates. The prices of these houses range between PKR 80 Thousand and PKR 1.85 Lac. The houses with 4 and 6 bedrooms are available for rent as well.
Following are the features of the Green Town Lahore:
- It is nearby Bagrian Road and Madar-e-Millat Road, Lahore
- It is sited around very popular residential societies of Lahore
- Lahore Race Club is only 10 minutes away
- Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Center can be approached within 15 minutes
- Lahore Railway Station is merely 20 km away
- Allama Iqbal International Airport is at least 24 km away
- The mosques constructed in each block of the residential society
- Numerous colossal parks and playgrounds are built in every block
- The roads are well carpeted and wide
- The town provides the residents with every basic facility including water, gas, electricity, underground sewage system, drainage system for rainwater, etc.
- Several finest schools, colleges, and universities are located in the town
- Numerous hospitals, health clinics, and pharmacies are situated in Green Town
- Many famous shopping centers and markets are also located nearby
- A lot of markets and grocery stores are available which provide the residents with everyday use items
- It offers houses, commercial plots, and residential plots of various areas at affordable prices
- It is extremely secure
- It provides a very eco-friendly environment
Facilities & Amenities:
Green Town offers all the basic and modern facilities to the inhabitants:
They are provided with basic amenities like water, gas, electricity, drainage system for rainwater, and sewage system. A large number of people have also bought the residential plots and are constructing their houses as per their wish.
There are many markets situated within Green Town. The popular ones are:
- Sajid Crockery Store
- Arooj General Store
- Awan General Store
- Faizan Medical Store
- Ashfaq Electric & Hardware Store
- New Awan Medical Store
- Malik General Store
A huge number of schools, colleges, and universities are situated within or nearby the town:
- Green Town Girls High School
- The Govt. Boys High Schoo
- Iqbal High School
- Ali Garh High School & Academy
- Punjab School
- Government Commerce College
- KIPS College
- Riphah International University Township City Campus
- Quaid-e-Azam Industrial Estate Campus
Mosques & Churches:
The mosques are located all over the town. Some of the popular mosques in the town are:
- Jamia Masjid Muhammadia Rizvi
- amia Masjid Bait-ul-Mukarram
- Jamia Masjid Rehmania
- Imam Bargah Haideria
- Jamia Masjid Tauheedi
- Jamia Masjid Social Welfare
- Jamia Masjid Gulzar-e-Madina
- Jamia Masjid Ibrahim
Several churches are also located in Green Town:
- St. John’s Church
- St. Esther Memorial Church
- Bethania Lutheran Church
- St. Francis’ Catholic Church
- Township Church
The roads and boulevards of the housing society are carpeted and fairly wide. A large number of plants, trees, and flowers are lined along the roads and streets of the town.
The environment of the residential scheme is pleasant, calm, secure, and friendly for the people interested in buying the properties.
If you plan to visit Green Town, you would not regret your visit to the society as the residential society is so beautiful, elegant, clean, green, and peaceful. The residents of the society enjoy all the basic and modern facilities.
There is a sense of safety that one feels inside the housing society as the security of the residents is the very first priority of Green Town. In the same way, CCTV cameras have been mounted all over the housing society to observe the security situation of the town.
Pros and Cons:
|Located nearby Bagrian Road and Madar-e-Millat Road||Perception of high prices|
|Lahore Race Club is only 10 minutes away|
|A large number of famous residential societies are located in the vicinity|
|Allama Iqbal International Airport is at least 24 km away|
|Lahore Railway Station is merely 20 km away|
|Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Center can be approached within 15 minutes|
|Plots and houses are available for sale at very affordable rates|
|Furnished with all the basic and modern facilities|
|Provides a secure and calm environment|
|LDA approved residential society|
|Offers high investment opportunities|
|Offers environment-friendly atmosphere|
Why invest in Green Town Lahore?
It is located at Bagrian Road and Madar-e-Millat Road Lahore. Allama Iqbal International Airport and Lahore Railway Station lie in the vicinity. Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Center can be accessed easily.
The NOC of the residential society is approved by LDA. It provides the residents with basic and modern facilities. Several popular schools and colleges are located within and in proximity.
The public transportation service is easily available to the residents.
Several known markets and shopping centers are located in each block. The town offers properties of various sizes at extremely affordable rates. Moreover, the environment of the town is so secure, friendly, and comfortable.
Guidelines to Follow Before Purchase:
The guidelines to follow are:
Please, make sure that you have verified all the documents and that you are completely satisfied with them. Also, do inquire about the approved NOC of the housing society by LDA. In this way, customer satisfaction can be ensured.
Before settling any deal to buy the property, make sure that you have enough resources to purchase the property. In this way, there will not be any problem related to the purchase of the property.
Before one buys the property or even verifies the documents, make sure to visit the property you want to buy so that you are can make an informed decision of buying the property you are interested in.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q1: What is Green Town Lahore?
Ans: Green Town Lahore is an elegant, comfortable, and reliable residential society in Lahore.
Q2: Where is Green Town located?
Ans: Green Town Lahore is located at Bagrian Road and Madar-e-Millat Road, Lahore.
Q3: Is Green Town legal?
Ans: Green Town Lahore is a legal project which is approved by LDA.
Green Town Lahore is one of the emerging housing societies in Lahore. It is sited nearby Bagrian Road and Madar-e-Millat Road. It lies in the vicinity of Allama Iqbal International Airport and Lahore Railway Station.
It is surrounded by a lot of famous housing societies in Lahore. Green Town offers a wide number of residential plots, commercial plots, and houses of variable sizes which are reasonably priced. Moreover, it offers a very good chance of gaining huge business profits for those who want to buy the properties in Green Town.
The Town residential society offers a very relaxed, stylish, safe, and modern way of life. The environment of the residential society is very green, healthy, and friendly. Hence, Tajarat Properties recommend you invest in Gulshan-e-Maymar.