Bahria Town Karachi 2 (BTK 2) is a large, privately-owned real estate development project of Malik Riaz Hussain, a private real estate development corporation. The project has experienced rapid growth and has been praised for its modern facilities and amenities, as well as its efficient infrastructure. Additionally, about 40% development work has been done and the rest of the development will be completed soon. The Bahria Town Karachi 2 developing at a fast pace and possession will be given to the property owners.
Hence, the development of this housing society has been fast-paced due to the increasing demand of domestic and international investors. The project boasts a highly efficient road network, a wide range of housing options, and several commercial, recreational, and educational facilities. Besides, it also features a range of modern amenities including a shopping mall, a golf course, a cinema, a theme park, and a water park.
Read More In Detail : Bahria Town Karachi 2 | Payment Plan 2023 | Location Map – NOC
BTK 2 has established itself as a premier destination for real estate domestic and international investors. The development has been celebrated for its attention to detail, as well as, its efficient and well-planned infrastructure. In addition, this housing society has been a great success and it continues to grow with more housing and commercial developments.
It is ideally located at M-9 Motorway (Karachi – Hyderabad) and provides accessibility to different famous places. The main entrance of this housing society is known as Allama Iqbal Avenue which connects motorway to the phase 2 of Bahria Town. Also, it has about 400 feet wide Main Boulevard that can tackle a large amount of traffic which is coming inside and outside the community.
The total land area of this housing society is approximately 6241 acres, and the development work has been completed on 4756 acres of land area. The remaining land area is specified for further extension.
The following number of blocks have been developed in this housing society:
- Sector A
- Sector B
- Sector D
Note: Sector C has not been added to the master plan of this housing society yet.
The following are the latest development updates of this housing society:
- The main entrance of this housing scheme is almost completed, the main gate’s grey structure has been almost done and it’s just in its final touches.
- In the 40% developed land area of this housing society, the groundwork has been done. Furthermore, a highly professional team worked hard to complete the groundwork as soon as possible.
- The 400 feet wide main boulevard is also developed and has easy accessibility to the other three sectors of this housing society.
- The other main roads, streets, and link roads are carpeted and developed and are almost ready to be in use.
- Road lights and street lights have also been installed inside the housing society so that the residents can also visit the society at night time.
- Additionally, the developers and management of this housing society are also planning for the construction of a road that will connect Phase 1 and Phase 2 of Bahria Town Karachi.
- The development work has also been started on the remaining undeveloped area of the housing society and it will be delivered soon to all the investors and clients.
- The developers of this housing society will also hold the developed plots’ balloting.
Hence, the developers will take care of the high-quality development on the site and provide its residents will all basic and modern amenities. In addition, the master plan is well-designed and well-planned by the developers to facilitate the residents and visitors with commercial areas, shopping malls, markets, health care, and much more.
Read More : Why Should You Invest in Bahria Town Karachi 2
Pictorial Representation of current development work
So, the development of Bahria Town Karachi 2 is progressing rapidly and is being developed on a large scale and is expected to bring lots of opportunities and amenities to the area. This housing society is providing a great boost to the economy of the area and job opportunities for many locals. The 40% development has been completed and it will be delivered soon to the investors. Furthermore, it will provide a great boost to the quality of life to the people living in Karachi.